Haulers cannot legally pick up biohazardous waste material present in the garbage stream, so they will fine a property or refuse to haul it away if they find garbage contaminated by biomedical waste. WasteXperts now has a pilot Biohazardous Waste Disposal Program in San Francisco, soon expected to be expanded to all our service areas. Under this program, for a small monthly fee we will remove biohazard waste from the client’s garbage stream while performing our other Trash and Recycling Management and Waste Sorting diversion services.
WasteXperts’ Customized Biohazardous Waste Disposal Program
WasteXperts created a new Biohazardous Waste Disposal program, that helps our client properties get rid of biohazardous waste. Our certified experts remove the biohazards from their waste stream and dispose of it properly. The biohazard problem is handled correctly and the property’s regular waste service is not delayed.
- WasteXperts will remove any readily observable medical biohazard materials (needles, syringes, etc.) from the waste stream (from the trash, recycling, and compost) containers when such materials are observed in the waste stream.
- The program is billed by the month. This recurring fee amount is a reimbursement fee that WasteXperts incurs to mail back and dispose of the materials.
- The removal will occur during WasteXperts’ scheduled time for servicing the property. Whenever the biohazard materials are identified in the waste stream, WasteXperts will notify the client.
- WasteXperts will be responsible for removing the biohazard materials offsite.
- WasteXperts keeps an itemized account of all hazardous material found on the property and notifies the property of occurrences via email.
The Biohazardous Waste Program provided by WasteXperts is one of the ways that we ensure a seamless waste program that ultimately provides a cleaner, safer, and happier place to call work or home. If you need help to get rid of biohazardous waste at your property, contact WasteXperts for a consultation and quote.